The Purpose Statement
The vacant position is part of Business Unit Property and responsible for the coordination and technical support in the area of property management and real estate development.
• Managing projects from the technical point of view and supporting the Business Unit Property with technical advices.
• Keeping contact with tenants or potential new tenants with regards to all technical aspects, coordinate technical elements (e.g. technical requirements, permitting, first draft cost calculation estimation, milestones), support the Business Unit Property procedure till signing commercial agreements
• Ensuring coordination of the interfaces of all involved project participants related to all technical duties
• Controlling and adapting the technical project time schedules including tracking project changes
• Responsible for preparing and securing all relevant project documentation for application of necessary permits, e.g. building permit (in cooperation with 3rd parties / external service providers)
• Coordination and participation in team meetings including preparation and keeping of minutes and tracking reports
• Assist in undertaking and carrying out tendering from pre-qualification to evaluation of incoming bids
• Assist in the preparation of the construction contracts
• Providing input and support to direct negotiations with tenants and potential new tenants
• To work with Procurement in identifying and selecting suppliers and partners (e.g. architects, designers, technical engineers, construction companies) Requirements
• University degree in Technical field preferably on building or construction engineering
• Excellent technical knowledge with a good understanding of economic impacts vs technical concepts
• High Proficiency in English and Hungarian
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar positionSkills
• Strong project management skills
• Experienced PC user and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack
• Experienced user of AutoCad and MS Project
• Experienced user of spreadsheets and understanding of economic environments
• Clear demonstration of innovation and creativity
• Team oriented, non-authoritarian behavior
• Cultivates strong working relationships and team spirit
• Capable of structured thinking Place of work
: Budapest Ferenc Liszt International AirportHow to apply
CVs in Hungarian and English with a photo attached and specifying the position and your wage expectations are to be sent to:
Budapest Airport Zrt.
Cím: 1675 Budapest Pf. 53.