You can use the disability service no matter which airline you travel on.
However, please note that certain ticket types do not necessarily cover the service level you need, for instance extra legroom. Please contact your airline if you need additional information.
If you need assistance in the airport or on board your flight, you must notify the airline already when you book your ticket, for instance, if you
* need assistance to get to and from the aircraft
* need assistance for boarding
* use a wheelchair and it is electric or collapsible
* need to bring an oxygen cylinder on board
* bring a guide dog
* have impaired eyesight or a hearing impairment
* suffer from any kind of food allergy
In order to give you quick service, we recommend that you pre-book disability service under the scheme, preferably seven days in advance and not less than 48 hours before your departure time.
If you have not pre-booked disability service together with your ticket, you can fill out the booking form below.
Booking of assistance for:
All fields must be filled in