Send us the picture and we will share it with the world.
All you have to do is:
• Forward the picture you took in Lyon, Venice, or Amsterdam* to email@example.com
• Indicate your name and your preferred category (general or resident living around the Airport)
• Give a title to the picture and indicate what is in it
• Indicate when the picture was taken
• If there is a story linked with the photo, it is also welcome
Applications are accepted until 14:00 on 20 October.
Applications received will be evaluated by a jury panel consisting of delegates of easyJet and Budapest Airport.
Anyone may apply with a picture taken in/of Lyon, Venice, or Amsterdam
2. Resident living around the airport
Anyone may apply with a picture taken in/of Lyon, Venice, or Amsterdam who lives around the airport (in District 17, District 18, Ecser, or Vecsés**)
The BUD:Gallery exhibition space can accommodate 12-22 photos in total.
Photos on display can be seen free of charge in the corridor connecting Terminals 2A and 2B on the arrival level until the end of 2016.
More info on BUD:Gallery is available at: Budapest Airport opens picture gallery
WINNERS AND PRIZES
Photos by the winning competitors will be displayed in the BUD:Gallery exhibition space, and the photographers will receive a Budapest Airport gift package.
Scheduled time of opening the exhibition (with the press invited): 3 November 2016.
The exhibition will be jointly opened by Budapest Airport and easyJet.
Winners will be notified by email.
Budapest Airport Zrt reserves the right not to select any winners based on the applications received.
* The photo shall be at least 2000x3000 pixels with a resolution of minimum 300 dpi
**Winners shall confirm their home address around Ferenc Liszt International Airport by presenting their address cards.